Re: FS: Oberheim Cyclone midi Arpeggiator....

I had a Cyclone in the early nineties. A really cool piece of gear!
Unfortunately it got crushed under a door and I could not repair it. I
bet there must be many people looking for second hand Cyclones today.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen