Re: piezo pick hum

Some interesting replies over on the FaceBook page, too … Randalf Arriola suggests a "physical" solution, based on his prior experiences of repair work — solders eventually breaking and allowing a ground fault to occur (hence my comment to look at the plug/jack/cable are for intermit tents or breaks in the shielding/ground).

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com
http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/