Stick album release! Next: looking for CD sponsorship

Hi,

In case anyone is interested I just put a 13 tracks album up on
Bandcamp. One of the instrumentals utilises live-looping (track #6).
The artistic concept is to stay true to my street performance
charisma, so there's not much of distortion tone playing or weird
electronic sound processing. Focus is on the flow, bringing over the
vibe of street music magic. Next step will be to find financing for CD
manufacturing.

http://perboysen.bandcamp.com/album/stick-street

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen