Re: Mac Audio editor?

I'm in a car right now talking on my iPhone, so I can't really answer at length. Sonic studio.com should have a chart showing the differences among the three versions of soundblade. I use HD, but I'm quite sure that LE also has segment level controls etc. Plus it has the best control of Crossfades you'll ever find.

David Gans
Terse and error-ridden
due to handheld device