Re: The importance of accidents in music.

Am 12.08.2013 11:54, schrieb andy butler:
http://youtu.be/9i9WregvsOI

any thoughts?
I really enjoy the groove of glass shattering and children screaming, starting around 3:00...

I also would like to question Per's statement starting around 16:20: if I take a two-handed broadsword and ram it through a PPG Wave 2.3 it's rubbish, but if I ram it through a Zither it's useable "because of the laws of physics and tradition"?

            Rainer