Gordius trials and triumphs

 Hey Mark , It aint just you a baby!  I have had plenty of over 50 brain
fart moments, trying to remember how to use the  old editor librarian to
program midi note numbers on my  Gordius Little Giant. I hadn't programmed
it in about 5 years and I had forgotten some things and actually had never
programed midi notes before, so following a tidbit that Per tossed out,
and the midi note conversion chart that Xavier pointed out to me, I was
finally able to get it done and luckily do it on my old librarian, The
thing is, I had never upgraded the LG since I bought it, and i'm not sure
if I have a necessary hardware upgrade in place to be able to do so. I
have a call out to Bob Amstadt to see if he installed it in mine because I
simply can't remember. So that has been how I spent my weekend getting a
few banks of Midi note on off information programmed on my Little Giant,
so I do have sus commands working, in Mobius. The next step is scripts,
but I'm still wondering if quantize replace, as I know it on the
Looperlative is possible in Mobius or echoloop, the ability to program the
the actual beat division as a sus command, sus replace is cool but not the
same, Anyone know how to do this???
 It has been interesting learning Mobius, i never did spend much time on
the EDP, went pretty much strait from a Lexicon jamman to a Repeater to a
Looperlative, so some of the  commands like substitute, insert , divide,
loop windowing etc  I have no reference point for.
Bill