Re: KILL SWITCH/electric guitar recommendations?

I'm doing it by the opposite direction using a LIVE SWITCH! A foot cotrolled momentary pad that lets sound through while pressed down but is "killing" when not touched. I can also deactivate the Live Switch so I won't have to constantly step on it (for "normal rig functionality"). My prefered signal chain level for the switch is after distortion and filtering units but before reverb and delay lines.