Re: OT: Who do I remind you of?

Michael Brook.

On Sep 2, 2013, at 9:00 PM, Mark Hamburg wrote:

Torn,  Frisell, Lanois, and maybe Vini Reilly.

Mark

On Sep 2, 2013, at 8:51 PM, Kevin Cheli-Colando wrote:

Try Daniel Lanois.  He plays a mean lap steel in a unique and beautiful way, not so unlike you.  Common denominator bring the instrument and beautiful, if different, music.

Just in case you're not familiar, he's produced Neil young, bob Dylan, U2 and others and has a great body of solo work as well.

Good company to be in I'd say.