Re: Wheres the Gordius Forum?

DAmn.. I was wrong!
Trigger groups allow you to trigger patches( or rather triggers, but I thought .. alows you to trigger triggers was a silly sentance, but now Ive made a sillier one)  one after the other, NOT at the same time. I looks like I DO have to program all the infor for all pedals TWICE, rather than just copying it over from my mono pedal setup...

Sorry for those folks that dont have message threading on, Im rambling now about a bit of functionality I would have liked in the Gordius Software, when I should be doing it on the Gordius Forum...