Re: korg kaoss quad?

I have it and LOVE it, but beware that its much less professional in a way that the KP3. There no midi, but with long press it synchs to audio (and does so very well) but I usually just tap tempo it.
Its realy nice to be able to combine effects, but as usual there some you wont use. Jet? (flanger anyone? ok maybe col on drum machine) the Phaser is pointless.. I dont understand having modulation effects on a kaos, isnt the point that you do it yerself? The reverb is horrible, but ok for song ending and hiding what you know is going to be an abrupt loop stop.
For me its on EVERYTHING; I have it at the end of my chain, even after the mixer. So ist a very radical effect in my set-up. But you dont HAVE to have the effect level all the way up, so its nice to tap an effect , select some effects, and the fade up slowly.

But you may not like its rather "preset" nature... but.. as I say

I LOVE it!

Mark