Re: Re: CREATION of an INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPER TRAVELING DATABASE for connecting tours and creating new festivals

Not quite the same thing but remember MY list of looping friendly venues...

http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/about/looping-venues/

Anyone is welcome / encouraged to add to this. By the way if you want it hosted at one f the sites that your mention, it should really be one of tem who set it up.
This list of mine is just a Google Docs Form, not perfect but works...

Mark