Re: Kim Flint / Strava article

Don't you guys find it refreshing when something ISNT online?
I was totally dismayed when my only subscription magazine (Wire) went all ipaddy and online.. grrr..
Of course I can (and do) still get the paper version, but ethically speaking (the trees etc) I should give it up..

BUT I HATE READING ON A SCREEN!

Maybe Ill take up Cycling, just for the mag?

Mark