Re: mobile looping

ok i will come in the next few days it's a good princip
Le 07/10/2013 20:30, Jim Goodin a écrit :
Julien thanks.  Sound-In.org is an Internet 'new music' community similar to Loopers-Delight in a sense.  It used to be known as ImprovFriday and started several years ago as Twitter hash tag that grew.  The goal then/now was to bring together like-minded musicians/sound artists interested in creating music which is largely improvised/spontaneous.

Ever since the early days the community has held a virtual meetup beginning on Thur afternoons and running till Sat evening.  During which time those who attend create as much music as they like in and around the event time and post it under Creative Commons agreement for public distribution.  Many of those pieces are taken by some and added to, combined, mashed in to new things.  Some weekends have an optional theme and some are open.

This past weekends event was an optional theme of mirror.  Here is the playlist.   http://sound-in.org/group/improvfridayprogramarchive/forum/topics/october-3-5-2013

If you have an iPhone/Touch/iPad I created a player app for this community that features a built-in playlist that I'm trying to update every few weeks.  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sound-in-new-music-event-player/id694702038?mt=8

Come join us Julien and any and all that this appeals!

Jim