Re: A midwest loopfest?

I'm in Southwest Ontario, north and about halfway between Buffaloo and Detroit. I would certainly be interested in somthing I could get to with only a day or two driving time. There maybe some possibility of venues in Toronto (the Ping?) or Guelph or Kitchener (what do you think Ted?) I'm not too sure what sort of crowds we could get out but I do think one or two small venues could be found.

Paul Haslem

www.dulcify.ca

Ontario, Canada