Re: Re: Cutting Time

On 11/2/2013 5:46 AM, Philip Clevenger wrote:
Per you are right that the word *cut* has an invisible sibling called *paste*, and we’ve not at all been talking about Pasting anything we’ve cut yet (though wouldn’t that be interesting).
Wow, CUT and PASTE I can think of a lot of ways to use both of these functions, especially in quantized modes. I vote for both..............that would create some new musical techniques, I predict.

I don't use EvoLoop or Mobius currently (still stuck in hardware)....................does it have random slice SCRAMBLE modes like the Looperlative LP-1?

I use to love using that and then constraining the length of the loop with unrounded copies. I always wanted to be able to control the Integer used to divide the loop and then apply randomization to it (Q- SCRAMBLE?)

Rick