Moopz arduino midi looper

I'm taking a shot in the dark to see if anyone has built this project? Or
if I can find the project owner. I started with arduino a few months ago
and this is my first serious project. I found it at moopz.googlecode.com .
I built it and is working. It is looping 4 separate midi slots. But the
slots are sync free or sync independent. The email of the project admin
doesn't work so I can't send messages there. Maybe someone in this group
has experience with moopz, arduino ,midi sync/tempo . I'm trying to
determine the tempo from the first loop and sync the others to it? Thanks
in advance loopers of the world