Re: Knob Direction

Lindsey Walker wrote:
Something I just noticed about my Boss LoopStation RC-20XL is if I want to turn every knob setting to, "low," or, "off," What I mean is one knob may be at 0 by turning it left and another at 0 by turning it right.

Any thoughts?

Lindsey

Can't imagine any designer who'd be reading this list would make such
a basic design mistake ;-)

Sometime such reverses are needed for analog circuits where
custom potentiometers are not available easy/cheap enough.

Maybe there's some design justification in the RC-20XL,
can't even see that it helps them to save on costs.

baffled

andy