Re: Video mixing using MIDI

Just an addition that I forgot to mention: In the "wireless spy cam
kit" we bought online there were four cameras with senders and then a
little receiver that offered the option to chose one of the four
cameras for putting through to a visual monitor, or a big screen
projector as we had on this occasion. The VJ simply watched the gig
and pushed those four receiver buttons to mix the live video. Simple
and cheap.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com