Re: iPad shopping

I tuned out the dorky acting.  The rest was good

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM, David Gans <david@trufun.com> wrote:

Oh, that. "The Will." Complete with horrible re-enactments. I wish I had asked them for a sample of their show before I agreed to it. I wasn't displeased with my own role in it, but that it existed at all was kinda disgusting. But that's cable for ya.