Re: EHX 2880 or 45000 users say it loud say it proud!

Hi Marc,
Thanks for your replys and all your great info!

I understand you pretty well!

It seems then that on the ehx 2880/45000 a loop consists of 4
independant tracks and a stereo master track.
These independant tracks are all the same length and cannot be played
independantly, they must be synced.

To move from loop to loop, these loops must be saved on the card.

And, if I wanted to use more than one loop in a song, for a
verse/chorus for example, then I would have to recall the second loop
from the card, or begin building it.
I imagine that one can program a midi pedal to save a loop, then
switch between loops, forward and backward.

It sounds very powerful.

Thanks for the info!

Rusty