Re: Mobius and Midi

Very mysterious issue, Kevin. I have no clue what causes it, but in
case you are routing your FCB MIDI through Live into the Mobius plugin
you could do this simple test to look into it:

1) Run Mobius as standalone for a while and see if it happens again.

2) If the bug doesn't strike the standalone it means the clogging up
happens in Live.

3) In that case the solution would be to take away all MIDI routing
through Live into the plugin and let Mobius (plugin) listen directly
to the MIDI In port on your computer (as set up in "Mobius /
Configuration / MIDI Devices".

Another idea for trouble shooting:
We don't know which one of Live and Mobius you are running as master
vs slave but since you know that you can check that the sync settings
in both apps are correct.

For syncing Live as the slave to Mobius one needs to tell Mobius to
send out MIDI Clock through the Mac's IAC Bus and then tell Live to
listen to the IAC Bus for MIDI Clock sync input as well as activating
slave sync in Live's upper left corner.

For syncing Mobius plugin as the slave to the host Live you just need
to pick the right "Default Sync Source" (I think it should be "Host")
in Mobius "Track Setup / Synchronisation".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen