Re: Configuring Mobius Sync

hi kevin

assuming you're on a mac you need to do the following...

in the mac midi setup, enable the "iac bus"
in mobius, enable iac bus as one of the midi output devices for the plugin
in mobius, make sure one track has it's sync source set to "out" (in the
track setups pane) - this will be your master track which will send out
clock
in ableton enable the iac bus as a midi input and sync source
turn on external sync in ableton (main window, top left - the button
marked "ext"

the iac bus the mac's way of sending midi info between applications.
mobius will send clock down this pipe and ableton will receive it. as long
as ableton is set to external sync, then it will lock in and so will all
the plugins running inside it

hope that helps