Re: NAMM this year

Got a chance to catch up with one of our own awesome loopeis at NAMM today.

Amanda Chaudhary was ubercool, and took time out of her day today to come by the Korg booth where I was chillin' with some dear friends and say hello!

We had a cool lil' chat. Amanda is super nice!

So Thanks a bunch Amanda! :)

I hope other NAMM-goers from here had a great show and got to connect up as well.

Have a great evening / weekend and catch y'all soon!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

Follow me on Twitter!