Re: Mixers

I have been following this thread and it got me thinking about your needs
Andy of which I am some what familiar, I also know that you have a wide
variety of pickups both magnetic and piezo , ,  a standard mixer can
handle that to a degree but it almost seems that you could use a digital
mixer of some kind and it would be able to remember volume and eq settings
in a way that an analogue mixer can't, and also give you some options for
DSP as well. Someone told me the Behringer is actually decent for the
money but I would be partial to Yamaha, if you could afford the extra
moolah
 Bill