Re: WHAT WERE WE DOING, MUSICALLY BEFORE WE LOOPED?

Ted that is really generous sir and I echo the same back.  I'm glad that the Y2K meeting ground came to be (thank you Mr Walker!) and that I had the chance to meet and connect with you and so many others in the community.

Ted I know with the change you have echo'd in the last year going from the agency to your own has allowed you some time to play, record although I know the stress of the unknown may take away from that freedom.

Best to you

Jim