Re: Echoplex Digital Pro Plus

Title: Echoplex Digital Pro Plus

If I understand your question correctly, yes, with the factory footswitch but it's just a trick of always remembering which loop you're on and how many presses get you to the Next Loop you want, and the timing of course. If on loop 3, press Next Loop twice, then your follow action, Overdub or Multiply probably in this case. If on loop two, just one press.

Other them that, if you want a single foot press, you probably can do that via midi programming but I forget. It's been years.

This makes me miss my Echoplexes so much!!!!!!

Is there a 64 bit updated Echoloop for Mac out lately?

---Christopher
503.327.9329