OT: Mackie mixers and headphones

I love my Mackie mixers (1202 VLZ pro and 1642 VLZ pro), but their
headphone outputs don’t seem to really be up to driving my Sennheiser HD
380 pro headphones. The Sennheisers sound great with the Apogee Duet on my
computer, but muddy and thin with the Mackie and checking the impedance it
looks like they just want too much power. I’m looking for something that I
can reasonably use when I need to have my monitors switched off for the
benefit of those around me. So, two choices: headphone amp or alternative
headphones. Any recommendations?

Thanks.
Mark