FS: MIJ Ultra FUZZ UF-01 - MINT in box

FS: Ultra Fuzz UF01 Pedal. Devastating unique and flexible Fuzz made in
Japan. I bought this new and never used it outside of a few minutes of
testing, etc.

Absolutely MINT in the original box with manual, warranty card, etc. Not a
fingerprint or mark on it.

Asking only $95

More information and pictures at: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm)

Made of heavy duty metal (see pic of inside the back battery compartment)
the UF-01 was a weird choice for Zoom and now a bit of a cult unit. It has
Six knobs: Gate, Color, Resonance, Tone, Gain, and Level

Makes every sound from vintage FUZZzzzz to motorboating and thereminesque
feedback. Cool "synth sounds" as well. Often referred to as a "poor man's
Fuzz Factory" the UF-01 is actually much more practical to use live and
easy to dial in just right right amount of Fuzz, Chaos, or Noise.

There are dozens of videos and demos online. Here is a copy of the user
manual: http://www.zoom.co.jp/archive/English_Manual/E_UF01.pdf

Unit works great and looks fantastic (see pictures of actual unit on link
above).

Asking $95 which I think is very fair given what they sell for and the
condition, etc. I'd prefer a local Phila Pa USA sale but will ship
anywhere at buyer's costs.

I HATE paypal and for this amount would prefer a USPS MO. That said if
we've done business before or I know you well I may consider personal
payment from a confirmed account. Email for details.

Thanks

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/