Re: TapeVille has become much more successful since my last LD post about it!

awesome! i'm in.

i'm actually about to release a new album to cassette (limited edition of 100! pre-orders here: akhbar.bandcamp.com
here's the sneak peak: https://soundcloud.com/themusicofakhbar/earth-excerpt/s-vA4z3

recorded this direct to cassette using a Tascam 424 mkII.