Re: bulk cassette tapes (was Re: TapeVille has become much more successful since my last LD post about it!)

They're yours.  I'll contact you off list.

On 2014.02.20 3:37 pm, Oliver Whitcroft wrote:
Ello ello, been making four tracks for years but would love to do some
mini mass production if you still have the tapes good sir

Let me know

Cheers

On Thursday Eli, February 20, 2014, sean <fuckthespam@creepingfog.com