Re: Free delay and reverb plugins for both PC and MAC

*Dear Mark,

I'm not sure of the answer, but you might also post to the group I started at
FaceBook called the AUDIO PLUGIN JUNKIES ANNONYMOUS

https://www.facebook.com/groups/500895049949975/

If you join us there (I sent you an invitation last year but you may not have seen it)
you will be the 200th member of the group.

good luck and let us know if you find the answer from another source.

Rick
*

 mark francombe wrote:
 All we need as a good Reverb and a good delay... NOTHING ELSE!
Can someone suggest somthing that is available on BOTH mac and pc, and wont show up as a "missing plugin" when we send over stuff?