Re: Free delay and reverb plugins for both PC and MAC

You are right of course,  but I already am using Reaper and have been for 10 years... Strictly speaking its not free, but its not crippled or anything after the trial period.
So I don't NEED free, it wasn't the DAW I was looking for... but I will check out the 2 that you quoted, would be nice to ease my conscience.

Mark