Re: LP1 firmware is now open-sourced

hi Rob,
before doing this Bob took some time to talk me through
about half the skills i'd need to work the LP1 software.
(being persuaded by Rick Walker)

It's all Linux based, not something I'm familiar with.
There's a matter of how to fix things if the Lp1
becomes unable to respond to updates due to programming
error, something that Bob told me was practically inevitable.
This requires a bit of hardware called a "Hackfin" (which I purchased)
and the knowledge what to do with it ( no idea).

So we're looking for individuals with

1) LP1 hardware
2) Linux skills
3) Hackfin device
4) Hackfin knowledge
5) Motivation
6) GitHub skills

out of which I only have 1,3,5, and just about enough 2 to compile if I go
back to my notes.

Anyone else out there?

andy
ps,
Bob really genuinely seems to not have the free time available,
he's doing all he can.
To be honest, I don't always have the spare time either,
but I do get windows of opportunity.