Re: LP1 firmware is now open-sourced

But again, it would just be a bunch of people requesting a million different ideas, which I think has been a problem from the start.

On Feb 28, 2014, at 3:09 PM, Andy Owens <rootpile@icloud.com> wrote:

I would be down for that , but I think its more time than money.

On Feb 28, 2014, at 12:42 PM, Matt Rowe <mattrowe@sftsunami.com> wrote:

I wonder how Bob would respond if LP1 users put together a kickstarter with a significant financial commitment.

Matt

From: Andy Owens <rootpile@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: LP1 firmware is now open-sourced
Date: February 26, 2014 at 5:51:32 AM PST

Man, it would be awesome to have a custom programmed Lp1. I love the Lp1 but have been frustrated with the fact that new software versions often leave old commands behind and that a large part of what it does has no relevance to what I need. If someone gets proficient at that I for one would have budget for a custom version.

Andy not Butler