RE: All tracks command in Mobius

Here's a "global fade" script that's been passed around for awhile.

-----
!name Global Fade Out
#
# Fade the output levels of all tracks slowly to zero
# This one is tricky because this pattern:
#
#   for *
#     while output > 0
#     ...
#     next
#   next
#
# will fade each track in sequence, not at the same time.
#

Variable done false

Message Starting Global Fade

while !done