Re: wikipedia page on livelooping

Its is lame, but the original article was very lame too. Poorly written, bad english, and most importantly for Wikipedia, totally disregarding their rigid standards for citation of sources. I don't know who was responsible for it, but it appears to be by one of the iOS developers... and theres a Wiki violation right there.

For Wikipedia to be any use, it has to maintain these standards, unless it wants to become a forum troll trap, or a Facebook Kitchen sink chat room.

I for one would NOT be up for the job. However the more general "Loop" aricle that Tyler cited
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/loop_(music) is quite ok. Despite SOME additions, and a few more examples, it could be that the Live Looping page should just be deleted and redirected to tis one.

Mark