Re: wikipedia page on livelooping

Yes, that part I agree on. Most of my life, I only heard studio-style
looping. But live
looping (especially when I saw Angela Sheik live) was fascinating!
Normally, musicians have
their recordings, but they play "unplugged" versions of songs when they
perform live. Not with the live looping
scene! Fascinating!
Tyler Z