Re: Boomerang survey - please respond

Holding [LOOP START] is interesting, but I need the option of having AUTO
STACK as the default.
The idea of holding [LOOP END] is also interesting and I picture that as
AUTO STACK with STACK set to MOMENTARY.

Minimum requirements for AUTO STACK to be useful to me
— foot location doesn’t need to move (excludes Method #4)
— Bro-sync slaves can [AUTO STACK] by default
I have 2 Rangs bro-synced, each with a SideCar. I would like the option of
the SLAVE entering [AUTO STACK], which requires it either being
default-able or a message being broadcasted over bro-sync.

I believe we can please everyone, but it would cost 2 toggle spots.
There are 4 different combinations which can be accomplished with 2
toggles:

1) Default [LOOP END] behavior ([LOOP START] tap)
-Normal or
-Auto-stack
— if MOMENTARY STACK is on, this will stack while [LOOP END] is held down

2) Alternate [LOOP END] behavior ([LOOP START] hold)
-Enabled or
-Disabled
Holding [LOOP START] will engage the opposite behavior of 1

Toggle #1 seems absolutely necessary to me, and I’d have it always on
Auto-stack, of course.
I’d prefer toggle #2 Disabled, but I could probably live with it being
fixed at either value.

Thanks,
-Jason