Re: Boomerang survey - please respond

I am a rangster: Boomerang III w/ Sidecar.

https://soundcloud.com/bennettwilliams/sets/equalopportunityhorn

Yes sir!!

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Mike <mnelson@boomerangmusic.com> wrote:
        Thanks for writing. So you might want to be Rangster? Boy, have I got a deal for you.

Mike

On 31-May-14 11:49 AM, bill walker wrote:
Hi Mike, I just want to say that Im very grateful that you would take the time to survey the members of this list, many of who have been looping for well over 20 years, many of who have been designers or beta testers of looping products,  and many who have wished that the major manufacturers would pay attention to what we have to say, rather than building lowest common denominator products  with basic features. Kudos to Boomerang for striving to build a better mouse trap, like Andy, Im not a user , but everything you are working on makes me want to be one.

  Bill