Re: Saving complete Mobius configurations as a single file...

Yes, use scripts.  The MIDI Configurations and the Track Setups are stored
in the same XML file (mobius.xml) but they are independent things,
changing one won’t change the other.    Here is one example:

——
!name Midi Config 1/Track Setup A
set bindings “Midi Config 1"
set setup “Setup A”
——

“bindings” is the parameter that controls which MIDI Binding Set is
selected (we called these MIDI Configurations in older releases).  You can
reference it by name or by number.  Number 0 is the common bindings, 1 is
the first set of overlay bindings, etc.  Since the common bindings are
always active setting this parameter to zero effectively removes the
current overlay bindings.

“setup” is the parameter that controls which Track Setup is selected.  You
can reference these by name or number, the number of the first setup is 1.

Jeff