Re: http://www.thomann.de/gb/tc_electronic_ditto_x2_looper.htm

Hi Doc,

I have one, and I like it. I started looping with a Line6 DL-4, and it has the same functions as the DL-4's looper (half-speed / reverse) in addition to much longer loop time. So I quickly felt at home with it. The access to the additional functions is well thought out, and after a short period it got quite intuitive for me.

You have a switch which selects the function of the right footswitch, and if you have it on half-speed or reverse, you can access the respective other function with a double-tap. That's nice. The big button for loop volume is also nice, I can turn it with my foot if needed for a fade out (although it usually sounds a little clumsy :-) ).

I could do without saving the loop, though. You can save the current loop and export it to your computer or load a loop. I would prefer it if the switch dedicated for that would switch some kind of loop decay, but I guess that's not going to happen.

Cheers,
Johannes

Has anyone tried this?

Opinions? Experiences?