Re: Midi Foot Controller - Which One?

I forgot about the Behringer FCB1010 (thanks, Andy!). Actually I used
it before I got the Gordius and I noticed that one FCB pedal typically
lasts tree years for me, so after nine years and three worn out FCBs I
decided to invest in a Gordius that is better built and smaller. Today
I think my FCB has been less expensive on me compared to if I had gone
with other solutions; I have not had any issues with it in five years.

One thing I had problems with on the FCB1010 is that it leaks out
random #CC data that you have not programmed it to send out. All three
of mine did that and on a bad night some random leakage matched a #CC
I was using in my gear and weird things happened like a strike from
the gods :-)   Glad to be out of that danger zone now with the
Gordius.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com