Re: what is the state of things with pedals these days?

Damm i didn't know they had released that item !!!!!!

BTW FU and please please please help me unsubscribe!!!!!!!!

 sent from my Douche Pad

but seriously the toneprint editor does not allow any variations in the delay subdivision, you get 1/4, dotted 1/8 and thats it as far as I know, unless they have just re-released that editor librarian? I play in 6/8. and 12/8 a lot and triplet subdivisions are essential for those Rhythms.
 Bill