tempo control with expression pedal?

hi all,

I'm wondering if you've come across a hardware delay or loop pedal that can control a loop's tempo with an _expression_ pedal.

Typical situation - a singer I'm working with records a chorus at one tempo -- but the second verse went faster. If we go back to the chorus at the old tempo, it feels slow - so we need to find a way to match the tempo that he or she is singing.

Or alternatively, say you're doing a piece of folk music where the tempo accelerates towards the end.

Or you want to slow down a loop for a coda.

any thoughts on this?

thank you so much,
Ljova