Replacing a Ditto X2 - (Defect footswitches all over)

Hi guys, i am looking for recommendations to replace a Ditto X2, which
features

24bit conversion
USB loop export, import
Undo/Redo
Reverse
Half Speed (tape-style, incl. pitch down -12)
True Bypass
Very short loops under 1.5 seconds/as fast as you can double click.
Small size

3 Ditto X2 broke down on me, recently a brand new one and a replacement
unit both had defect footswitches already upon arrival.
My old one showed that same behaviour only after a fe wmonths, and a small
Ditoo i bought last year also had to be exahcnged showing a defect foot
switch.

I was happy with all of the features of the DItto X2 listed above and
don't want to buy BOSS, as they sound too bad to me (harsh, bad
converters, 16 bit) and as well don't support loops under 1.5 seconds. I
am not insisting on 24 bit as my Lexicon Jamman still sounds great with
it's 12bit and after 20 years.

I am a player, i don't need timnes stretching or storage options, unless
they are (just) a plus. If there's any looper that features tape-style
vario speed incl. the typical pitching i would be interested though.

Any recommendations here?

Thanx very much in advance!

jayrope
---