RE: OT:

It's not that cheap, but Strymon's dTape tech emulates ever flaw in tape echoing you could want - crinkle, wear, bias, wow & flutter, tape age. It's on bother the el Capistan and the Timeline. Unbeleivable effect. The Timeline does everything conceivable with all families of delaying. I am a bit intimidated by mine to the point of not using it. Check out the manual at Strymon. I think it does all these things. I'm not sure I understand the mulitiplier point though, the ElCapistan is also pretty good - same dTape tech but cheaper, but I can't speak for it

I tend to use my Akai Headrush II instead because it's so simple. but it isn't as good an emulation. Goes up to 20 secs in tape mode, but doesn't multiply over a certain length

I played the Catalinbread Belle Epoch but I didn't get it because it only goes to 800msec