Re: echoloop installation help request. -- Echoloop Update?

On 14/12/2014 09:07, Christopher Darrow wrote:

If you want to do anything half complicated with midi control,
then midi-learn is actually much more awkward to use.

Maybe,

It wasn't unheard of for people to run an EDP from a sequencer.

but then it messes with every other scheme you may be using the same pedal
for.

Well a looper is a complex thing, with complex control needs which
vary from user to user.

To be honest, I can't believe programming a midi controller is a big deal.
20mins and your done, then control any hardware EDP, or
Echoloop software with the same controller "for the rest of your life".
( and any flexible controller is going to need programming with
   a load of Note-Ons anyway, even for a midi learn situation)

I don't know whether Matt has plans for a midi learn on Evoloop.
Really we'd want a system by which you could easily change vst host
and just keep using your controller.

andy