Thought Radio Playlist for December 27, 2014.

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2014/141227.html

Thought Radio is the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show hosted by Bill
Fox.  You can expect to hear electronic, ambient, spacemusic,
Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of other genres.  The show airs
from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EDT/GMT-4 on WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and
streaming on the internet.  Bill also hosts Afterglow every Thursday from
8:00 am to 9:30 am.http://soundscapes.us/afterglow/index.html

Show #304 December 27, 2014.

Recap:
In Phase 1, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine and played new releases from Projekt Records.  In Phase 3, the
Artist of the Month is California Guitar Trio.  I played music from
"Pathways" on DGM Records plus new music from Moonjune Records.

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                 ALBUM (label)
==================== ===================== ==============================
ByronM etcalf,       Monuments of Trance   Monuments of Ecstasy (Projekt)
  Steve Roach, Rob Thomas
Alio Die and         Cinta della Breccia   Holographic Codex (Projekt)
  Lorenzo Montana      Divina
VA [Dave Gurr and    Stormbringer          Sequences No. 28
  Xan Alexander]
Gentoo               This Is Where We Say  Collapsed Memories (Simulacra)
                       Goodbye

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                 ALBUM (label)
==================== ===================== ==============================
Neil Tatar and       Return Journey        Where Did the Time Go (none)
  David Darling
Timothy Wenzel       All That Might Have   Summon the Wind (none)
                       Been
Kathryn Kaye         The Hills That Lead   Patterns of Sun abd Shade
                       Me Home               (none)
Terra Guitarra       Coucher du Soleil     Firelight (Earthsign)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                 ALBUM (label)
==================== ===================== ==============================
California Guitar    Pathways              Pathways (DGM)
  Trio
California Guitar    Leap                  Pathways (DGM)
  Trio
California Guitar    Adagio Opus II        Pathways (DGM)
  Trio
California Guitar    Great Divide          Pathways (DGM)
  Trio
California Guitar    Scramble              Pathways (DGM)
  Trio
Simak Dialog         This Spirit           Live at Orion (Moonjune)
Matt Stevens         Flow                  Lucid (Cherry Red)
Alan Morse           Cold Fusion *         Four O'clock and Hysteria
                                             (InsideOut)

 * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
 x = Aborted by CD player

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
came with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.  The Artist
of the Month is Echolyn.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website: http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
Timezone information - [ Winter: EST/GMT-5 / Summer: EDT/GMT-4 ]
Daylight Saving Time in the US (2014) begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March
9 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 2.