Flowers for the New Year -- photo album on flicker,

Title: Doctor T and The OUTPOST Band - June 8
Hi,

I just posted a photo album "Arlington Flowers 2014" to flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/sets/72157649696781448/  Enjoy and Happy New Year.

I moved to Mass Ave in Arlington Center in March of 2014 so that I could lead a car-free life style. Arlington is a suburb just northwest of Boston and my location has excellent bus service.

They grow a lot of flowers along Mass Ave, in front of private homes, developments, stores and on public plots maintained by garden clubs. The flowers are all close to the sidewalk, allowing easy access for photography. I always carry a camera with me, and a lot of these shots were taken while on other errands. There are also nice flower gardens on Pond Lane, which goes from the side of my building to Spy Pond, a lovely little lake 2 blocks from my house.

The great majority (possibly all) of these pictures were taken in Arlington. The first 3 also include my nephew Josh, his wife Eve, and their daughter Phoenix.

-- Emile

When the going gets tough, the tough go dancing.

My photography can be viewed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld