Re: guitarists: triple play?

Damn I write too fast  maple necks or maple and rosewood
On Jan 4, 2015, at 9:15 AM, bill walker <wildbillwalker@icloud.com> wrote:

Ill let you know when I re-investigate the included sound banks, which I really haven't spent time with yet, though Im told they work much better. Its been several years since I've been a guit synth dude, but I remember that i turned off the chromatic state, optimized my tracking for pitch bend and that took care of some but not all issues. personally I think the ideal instrument for tracking guitar synth stuff, is a guitar with more mass and sustain, preferably without a tremolo bar, That being said I have always used a light weight strat style guitar because I like that the whammy bar can be used as a pitch wheel , and I like a comfortable guitar, however I favor big chunky amble ore maple and rosewood necks as I believe the extra mass in the neck gives more sustain and helps cure note yodeling glitches.
 bill